Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tea eggs with prawn & spring onion noodles
- cucumber , peeled, seeded and diced
- bird's-eye chilli , finely sliced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- 200g dried egg noodles
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 6 spring onions , shredded
- 100g peeled north Atlantic prawns
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 1 star anise
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 thick slices ginger
- 3 tbsp Chinese black tea
- 8 eggs
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?