Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup cracked Sichuan peppercorns
- ¼ cup peeled and minced fresh ginger
- Minced dried zest of 2 oranges or tangerines
- 1½ tablespoons coarse salt, either kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- Two 4-pound to 4½-pound ducks
- 5 tablespoons black or oolong tea leaves
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- Peel of 1 orange or tangerine in large sections
- 1 tablespoon Sichuan peppercorns
- 1 to 2 star anise (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1819kcal (91%)|
|Total Fat 176g (271%)|
|Saturated Fat 59g (296%)|
|Cholesterol 340mg (113%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|