Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tea-Flavored Tarte Tatin ()
- About 8 ounces (240 grams) puff pastry, homemade or store-bought
- 1 stick (4 ounces; 115 grams) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons (15 grams) vanilla tea, preferably Vanille Impriale from Mariage Frres
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- I cup (150 grams) sugar
- 6 to 8 medium apples, preferably a sweet firm apple such as Gala or Golden Delicious, peeled, cored, and quartered
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?