Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taylor Bay Scallops with Uni & Mustard Oil
- 4 overripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 cranks freshly ground pepper in a mill
- Crushed ice, for presentation
- 20 bay scallops in their shells, shucked, shells rinsed well and reserved, or 5 large “dry” sea scallops (see Notes) cut into quarters, plus
- 20 oyster, clam, or mussel shells
- 20 lobes of sea urchin (also “uni”)
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil, or more to taste
- Coarsely ground black mustard seed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1128kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 50g (78%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 2674mg (891%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|