Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tava or Turkish Stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (6 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|