Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tatsutage Fried Chicken with Spicy Yuzu Mayonnaise Recipe
- 2 cups low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mirin
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 10 medium garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger (from 1 [3-inch] piece)
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces (about 4 pounds)
- 2 cups Japanese-style mayonnaise , such as Kewpie
- 2 tablespoons yuzu juice
- 2 tablespoons yuzu kosho chile paste
- 2 quarts vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoons furikake
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups sparkling water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?