Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taters and Strings
- 1½ pounds small red potatoes, scrubbed, and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced rosemary
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|