Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tater Tot Hot Dish II
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onion rings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.7g|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|