Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tater Tot Hot Dish I
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- salt to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|