Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tater Tot Casserole III
- 2 pounds tater tots, thawed
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- paprika to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 56.3g|
|Saturated Fat 30.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|