Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tatemado de Costilla de Res (Tatemado Short Ribs)
- 4 (3-inch cut) short ribs
- 8 ancho chiles, veins removed and seeded
- 1 pound onions, cut into quarters
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 ounces piloncillo (Mexican brown sugar)
- 1 quart beer or pulque
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1 ounce lard
- 3 maguey or agave leaves
- 4 cactus paddles, trimmed of spines
- Spice grinder
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?