Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tasty shepherd's pie with parsnip mash
- 250g packet lean minced beef (12% fat)
- 2 onions , chopped
- 4 carrots (about 450g/1lb), peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 2 beef stock , cubes dissolved in 425ml/pint boiling water
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 900g potatoes , peeled and cubed
- 3 parsnips , peeled, cored and chopped
- 2-4 tbsp skimmed milk
- steamed broccoli or Savoy cabbage to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?