Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tasty Tuscan Tart
- ¾ pound sweet pastry
- 2-3 Williams pears (Bartlett pears), peeled and quartered
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons light cream
- 7 ounces good-quality dark (bittersweet or semisweeet) chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 413kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 72mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|