Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tasty Tomato Taglierini
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup mixed freshly grated Romano cheese and Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon caribe (crushed Northern New Mexico red chile) or Italian crushed hot red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces dried taglierini pasta
- Salt, if desired
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 317kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 111mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|