Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tasty Potato Latkes
- 2 cups peeled and shredded potatoes
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|