Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tasty Basic Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small onions, finely diced
- 1 small garlic head (about 10-15 cloves), minced
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 cup full-bodied red wine
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Coarse (kosher) salt, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 91kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|