Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tassajara Warm Red Cabbage Salad
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon natural cane sugar (or brown sugar)
- fine grain sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound head of red cabbage or radicchio, quartered and cut into thin ribbons
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 ounces golden raisins (or other plump, chopped dried fruit)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- a bit of freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to garnish
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?