Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tasmanian Ocean Trout with Sautéed Mushrooms and Hollandaise Sauce
- 6 large egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons (about) water, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, diced
- Coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 2-ounce skinless Tasmanian ocean trout or salmon fillets (each about 2 1/2x1 1/2x3/4-inches)
- 8 ounces hon shimeji mushrooms or oyster mushroom clusters, cut with stems into 3/4-inch lengthwise sections
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?