Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 bay leaf
- ¾ bottle dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large onions, cut into 1- inch dice
- 1/3 pound thick-cut bacon, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 whole Reblochon or Pont l’Eveque cheese, cut in half horizontally
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 544kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (69%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|