Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) container creme fraiche
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|