Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tartelettes de Framboises au Mascarpone (Raspberry Tartlets)
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 7/8 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 9 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 1/2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, slit lengthwise, seeds scraped
- 1 pound fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped unsalted pistachios
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.3g|
|Saturated Fat 22.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|