Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarte flambe with smoked bacon, crme frache & reblochon
- 250g unbleached white bread flour , plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- olive oil
- 6 tbsp crme frache
- red onion , very thinly sliced
- 200g smoked lardons , or use smoked streaky bacon, cut into quite thick pieces
- 100g reblochon cheese , thinly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?