Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarte aux Moutarde (French Tomato and Mustard Pie)
- 1 recipe unsweetened pastry for a 9-inch single crust pie
- 1/2 cup grainy brown mustard
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|