Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarte au Sucre I
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 3 eggs
- 7/8 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup real maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brewed tea
- 6 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|