Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds freshly ground lean beef put through the grinder twice-top or bottom round, or chuck with little fat, or top sirloin
- 12 anchovy fillets
- 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons or more Dijon mustard
- 3 raw egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons Cognac
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 267kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 149mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|