Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise or Hellmann's
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 sweet dill pickle, thinly sliced and diced
- 4 scallions, including some of the green, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Grated zest of 1/2 lemon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 102kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|