Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tart Apple Muffins with Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unbleached white flour
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) cold unsalted butter
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (I used Xylitol)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (+ 1 tablespoon if using Xylitol)
- 2 cups cored and chopped tart green apples
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?