Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon & mustard roasted free-range chicken
- 1 large bunch tarragon , leaves chopped and stalks reserved
- 2 large onions , cut into large chunks
- 2 large carrots , cut into large chunks
- 3 sticks celery , roughly chopped
- 1 head fennel , roughly chopped
- 100ml olive oil , plus more for drizzling
- 1 garlic head, roughly chopped (skin and all)
- 2 x 1kg free-range chicken
- 1 lemon , quartered
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard , plus 1 extra tsp
- bottle hearty red wine
- 500ml chicken or vegetable stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?