Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon Tuna Salad
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 8 (1 ounce) slices white or whole wheat bread
- 8 thin slices red tomato (optional)
- 4 (1 ounce) slices provolone cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|