Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon Tuna Melt
- 1 thinly sliced green onion, including the greens
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon leaves or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crumbled
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 6-ounce cans of solid white tuna, well drained and flaked
- 8 1/2-inch slices French or Italian loaf bread (or your favorite bread)
- 1 thinly sliced tomato (8 slices)
- 4 ounces grated sharp white cheddar cheese (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp softened butter
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?