Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon Lobster Salad with Corn and Tomatoes
- Two medium size lobsters, cooked (get your supermarket to steam them for you)
- 2 tablespo9ons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 ears of corn, kernels cut off
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Directions1. Combine the shallot, vinegar, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Whisk in the 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the cayenne. Add the corn kernels and mix together. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?