Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon Corn Chowder
- 4 ears corn, in the husk (resulting in about 3 cups corn kernels)
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped fennel bulb
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 small waxy potatoes, such as Yukon Gold, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh chopped tarragon (French)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?