Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots (can sub onions)
- 3 cups corn (from about 4 ears of corn)*
- 1 Tbsp of an anise liqueur such as Ouzo, Pernod, Pastis or Sambuca (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt if using unsalted butter, more to taste
- 1 Tbsp packed, minced fresh tarragon
- Dash of white pepper (or black pepper if white is unavailable)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?