Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 bone-in chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- 2 whole chicken legs (thigh and drumstick, about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup small-dice red onion
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 cup small-dice tart apple , such as Braeburn, Granny Smith, or Gravenstein
- 2/3 cup small-dice celery (from about 2 medium celery stalks)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?