Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon Chicken Salad
- About 3 pounds boneless, skinless whole chicken breasts
- 1 cup Crème Fraîche or heavy cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise, preferably Hellmann’s
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch-long pencil strips
- ½ cup shelled walnuts
- 1 tablespoon crumbled dried tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 481kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 160mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|