Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon Chicken Salad
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons blanched slivered almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|