Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarragon-Roasted Halibut with Hazelnut Brown Butter
- 1/2 cup blanched hazelnuts
- 1 large bunch fresh tarragon
- 1 3-3 1/2-pounds skinless halibut fillet (halved lengthwise if very wide)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Lemon halves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?