Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup toor dal or yellow split peas
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- 3 fresh red or green chilies, slit down one side
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon split and skinless urad dal
- 4 dried whole red chillies, crumbled
- 1 small onion, cut lengthwise into thin wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, slightly crushed
- 6 curry leaves
- pinch of asafetida
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?