Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tarek's Irish Stout Fondue
- 1 1/8 cups shredded extra-sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/8 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Cholula®)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|