Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taramasalata with Bread
- 8 slices (½-inch-thick) Greek or Italian-style white bread (about ½ loaf), preferably stale, crust removed
- 4 ounces tarama (about ½ jar), preferably carp or cod fish roe
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Olives, for garnish
- Bread, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 139kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|