Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tapioca with Stewed Apples and Apricots
- 1/2 cup/70 g tapioca (soaked overnight in plenty of water)
- 1 1/3 cups/350 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons runny honey, agave nectar, or brown sugar
- 12 dried apricots (like the tapioca, soaked overnight, but in about 1 cup/250 ml orange juice)
- 1 cup/250 ml or so water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- A few tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 2 eating apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?