Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tapioca and Fruit Pudding
- One 11oz (308g) can mandarin oranges in natural juice
- One 8oz (224g) can pineapple chunks in natural juice
- 2¼ cups orange juice, as needed
- ½ cup pearl tapioca
- ¼ cup sugar, or more as needed
- ½ cup thick Greek-style yogurt or lightly whipped cream
- Freshly grated nutmeg or ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 174kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|