Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tapenade and Tapenade Vinaigrette
- 1 cup pitted black olives, preferably Nicoise
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped anchovies
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon or orange zest (optional)
- 4 to 6 tablespoons fruity extra virgin olive oil, preferable Provencal
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cognac or brandy (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 43kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|