Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/3 cups pitted brine-cured black olives , such as kalamata (about 7 ounces)
- 4 oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained (optional)
- 2 tablespoons capers , drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves , peeled
- 1/2 cup loosely packed Italian parsley or basil leaves (or a mix of both)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Cognac or brandy
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?