Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 9 oz (250g) Mediterranean black olives, pitted
- 1½ tbsp nonpareil capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 4 anchovy fillets in olive oil, drained
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp crushed hot red pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|