Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tanya's Louisiana Southern Fried Chicken
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|