Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Tuna Black Bean Quesadillas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup canned sweet corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons hot buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon butter, divided (optional)
- 4 (9 inch) tortillas whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|