Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Tomato Tart (Pie)
- 1 (10 inch) unbaked flaky pie crust
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves removed
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pressed garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves removed
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves removed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|