Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Tomato Shrimp
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced into 8 wedges and separated
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 2 to 2½ pounds unpeeled medium (36/40 count) shrimp, deveined
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup rice vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 209kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|