Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Spinach Salad
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach, chopped
- 2/3 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix (such as Pepperidge Farm® Cubed Herb Seasoned Stuffing)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, crumbled
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|